Thursday, September 18, 2008

I MADE IT I AM A PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEER


I made it I was sworn in as a Peace Corps Volunteer September 12, 2008 at the United States Embassy in Mali.

This me in Malian. Many of us wore them for swear in.











These are all the people in my sector Small Enterprise Development



















These are the people in my French Class
Natalie and Steve who are married Dou our Language and Cultural Facilitator and Markham the man I met from Bremerton before I left.
















Here are the people in Droit II my home stay village Adele, me, Natalie, Fatim the Bambara Language and Cultural Facilitator, Amber, Megan, the Health Program Director, Steve, Dou, Markham and Bobacar the head of the language program

1 comment:

Joan Marie said...

Wooo hoooo! Congrats Maridee! You are IN! Can't wait to hear about the Koutiala site when you are installed. :D (that is eyes and a big smile) -Joan of the RR's.